Monday, December 7, 2015

New Interview at Friday Phrases!

Hi all!

I hope your holiday season is shaping up well, with lots of time spent with those you love.

I'm honored to be visiting with the wonderful folks at Friday Phrases today, so please stop on by and say hello!

If you haven't tried the #FP Twitter hashtag on Fridays to join in the fun (writing Twitter-length flash fiction to a prompt) I highly suggest it. It's always entertaining (the participants are so creative) and I find it to be a great writing exercise.

There's a new interview, info about my writing, I explain why I'm hesitant to give advice to other writers, and I also share my short story The Wedding Shoes.

Here's the link: I hope to see you there! And thank you again to Friday Phrases for so graciously inviting me.

xoxo

bru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear on the blog once reviewed.