Sunday, February 4, 2018

My Prose Piece "What I Believe About Kindness" Appears in the Journal of Kindness

I am very pleased to tell you all that a non-fiction prose piece I wrote on the subject of kindness was accepted for publication by the Journal of Kindness, a new site that I am very excited about because the poetry and prose is all kindness-focused.

Please do stop by to read it and if you are a writer, perhaps consider submitting something to this lovely journal.

My thanks to everyone at Journal of Kindness for considering and accepting my work. It feels good to be 'out there' again (and twice in one weekend...small steps produce happy results for me.)

Visit the Journal by clicking here.

Happy Sunday!

~bru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear on the blog once reviewed.