Monday, February 12, 2018

Poems "Mixed State" and "Broken" Appear in Blanket Sea Magazine Online

Hi all!

Just a quick note to say that I came out of poetry submission retirement so to speak to submit work to a new online literary magazine called Blanket Sea because I believe so much in what they are planning to accomplish with it.

Blanket Sea is a magazine that welcomes, encourages and is really focused on pieces about chronic health issues, mental illness, and disability. They are looking for writers with these various challenges to submit prose and poetry, so I sent in a few pieces and was thrilled they chose to publish two poems, "Mixed State" and "Broken" on their website.

Click here to see my poems, and thank you again to Blanket Sea for including my work in your fine mission. I am truly honored.

xoxo

bru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear on the blog once reviewed.