Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Why I Must Bow Out Of OctPoWriMo

Due to my cat's back injury (which we still don't know how he got) I am unable to continue with OctPoWriMo, as I am spending all my time watching over him and making sure he doesn't jump up on things he can't get down from (jumping down causes the pain.)

Watching him in pain breaks my heart, I can tell when his medication wears off and right now he has all my attention. 

This cat has been with me for almost 13 years (we got him as a rescue at 8 months of age) and through more than 15 surgeries he has been my faithful companion and friend, and designated 'therapy kitty'; it is time for me to give back and put him first while he heals (hopefully this won't become a chronic issue...)

Thank you to all who read and commented on my poems, I am sorry I cannot continue till the end of the challenge with you.

hugs to all,

bru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will appear on the blog once reviewed.